Hi,

Not sure how you got /usr/share to be duplicated, it is not the case here...

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Thanatermesis <thanatermesis.e...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> If you run:
>
>     echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS | tr ':' '\n' | sort
>
> you will see that you have a duplicated one

 % echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS | tr ':' '\n' | sort
/opt/e/share
/opt/e/share/enlightenment
/usr/local/share
/usr/share

> So I did this commit  http://pastebin.com/9BUnzrHu  which works on both
> e17
> and master branches, where it fixes the problem, as we can see in
> https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-54998c1c35fdd0.34968942.jpg
>
> Lacking of time that somebody checks the commit before to do any push I
> ended to pushing it only to my own remote (everybody on christmas? yeah i
> should go too!)
>
> So... what do you think? I should push this commit? anything to change?

Did you have /usr as prefix for EFL but not for E?
Also, you should remove 'p' in the first snprintf line :)

So... is it really bad to have duplicates in XDG_DATA_DIRS?
If it is, then something smarter than just checking for /usr should
probably be implemented.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Philippe André