> Back from some holidays (more or less)
>
> My previous patch was wrong, since strcmp returns the inverse of what I
> expected (zero if success), so this is the correct one:
>
> http://pastebin.com/xDj755cL
>
> Should I push it to master?

This patch seems not the correct approach to me... why you don't add if the
prefix is /usr?
Because you are assuming /usr is the default on the user system?

Also look at my $XDG_DATA_DIRS:
/usr/local/share/enlightenment:/usr/local/share:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/

here /usr/local/share is added twice(with and without trailing slash), so
your patch will not solve my case.

I think you should really check in another way :/