Dne 26. 02. 2015 ob 20:34 je Cedric BAIL zapisal(a):
> Yes. You can easily get and modify the pixels of an Evas_Object_Image
> the way you want. Go to
> https://developer.tizen.org/dev-guide/2.3.0/org.tizen.mobile.native.appprogramming/html/guide/ui/evas_guide_image.htm
> and search for "Setting Raw Data to Image Object".

Many thanks. I will look into that.

> No, Evas is a scenegraph. It does manage all the rendering of all the
> primitive object in the best possible way. If you have idea on how to
> improve rendering, that's where you should actually play :-) Also for
> now, we don't have any scenegraph object for vector graphics, but we
> are just working on it right now and may push that forward in the next
> 1.14 release. You can look at my branch, devs/cedric/evas_vg to see
> what I mean by that. Actually if you had feedback on what you are
> looking for in a vector API, it would be really interesting. Regards,

Problem with scenegraphs is that they have to be copied into final
frame, which wastes bandwidth. I was thinking that in some circumstances
it could be done so that:

- copying is avoided
- frame drawing is merged with scanning. That is, one could read data
and modify it just before it is to be scanned and sent to display. That
way, data read is in the cache and can be read from there by picture
generating circuitry. It also changes the way primitives are drawn -
scanline by scanline.

As I understand, under Wayland there is a way to work with a window
frame without it being copied to main picture frame.