On 15-12-15 11:13, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:41:04 +1030 Simon Lees <si...@simotek.net> said:
>
> > Now waiting for the script that auto changes the flag whenever the
> > gentoo wiki gets updated
>
> we need to get more imaginative then. :)

What is the intent behind that?
What's the point in pissing off people (myself included) ?
  Now I have to change my script since I disable pulseaudio, physics and
gstreamer.  Yes, I do send patches when things break.
  Do we really have the luxury to piss off maintainers when we look at
the state of the packaging in various distributions?  Debian is far
out-dated it's not even funny, even arch did update to efl-1.16 just a
week ago and stayed way too long with 1.15.1 while 1.15.2 was out and
fixed a bug reported few times about terminology's settings panel.
 If you just want not to waste your time on bugs from people who used
that option, just do like the linux kernel does with the "tainted" flag.
Pissing off people is not the way to do. You just look arrogant.  You're
just throwing a wrench into the gears of people who try to port efl to
not supported platforms like windows, mac, the *BSD…

/me got angry
--
Boris Faure
Pointer Arithmetician