On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:58:44 -0500 Stephen Houston <smhousto...@gmail.com> said:

> I would like to add that the theme bugs on Genlist need fixing also. Two
> Phab tickets in particular. 1) There is a clipping bug where, a Genlist
> large enough to scroll, scrolls out of it's bounds and covers other widget.
> The out of bounds content is invisible of course so you don't see it, but
> you can still click into it.  2) Genlist tree, the row alternating colors
> becomes messed up if a tree items children are created upon expand.

1) that's not a theme bug. it's an evas clipping/ object bug of some sort.
2) also not a theme bug but code bug. it just somehow doesnt re-init items with
the correct edje group for odd/even.

> Both of these bugs have Phab tickets.  The eio monitor has a Phab ticket as
> well and Cedric is addressing it for the release I believe.
> On Jun 23, 2016 7:35 AM, "Stefan Schmidt" <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

we have deeper problems. promises.

right now i'm tempted to just call it quits on promises. remove them. do that
stuff with events on objects. i'm tired of the disconnect on promises so drop
them entirely. my patience is running thin.