On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:29:50 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> one thing with your evas 3d usage... it's not real/useful to anyone
> else. if you made open source tools/apps that were easily usable and
> downloadable (without needing special accounts you have to pay for
> e.g second life) then you would be interesting/relevant.
>
> let me give you a sample:
>
> if you  made a really nice world clock app for seeing world timezones,
> selecting yours, setting date/time etc. that even did sexy stuff like
> used topological maps of the world so when you zoom into an area you
> get some mountains/hills and so on... and this was part of e's
> settings tools or clock tool with calendar etc. ... well then that'd
> be really cool and useful to LOTs of people and accessible to
> everyone. :) just saying. you're emails are "i'm working on this
> thing.. here on my hard drive... it does x/y/z and will do x/y/z".
> that's not REAL to anyone. it's not accessible. it's not used daily
> thus important. :) you want evas 3d to be useful to your BIGGER
> projects you do like this, do some smaller ones out the front that
> people see and use daily. :)

Er, my project is for Second Life, OpenSim, AND an alternative to both,
and is on Github.  Your arguments are invalid.  Hell, my general idea
is to make server side so efficient that by default, anyone can run
their own little server to invite their friends to, even on their
phone.  I'm trying to open up 3D virtual worlds to the masses.