Hi Gustavo,

As I implemented websocket (server+client) in calaos on top of ecore_con, I
know some things about websocket ;)

One thing that I heavily used to validate my implementation was to use the
Autobahn Websocket Testsuite project. It runs hundreds of test on your
client or server implementation and gives you nice results and message on
what is not working as expected.

Link:
http://autobahn.ws/testsuite/

Cheers!