On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Raoul Hecky <raoul.he...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Nice! Would you also try to do some tests or rewrite some part of your
>> existing code to use my proposed API?
>>
> Not really. The code is written in C++ in calaos and all is working
> smoothly, so rewriting
> is not something we want to do right now... And your implementation is only
> for
> client, not server.

I see... well, the WebSocket's primitives aren't that many, I suppose
you're code is mostly focused on text of binary messages, so it's one
method and one event.  Some #ifdef would do?

I know the feeling of "not willing to touch something that it's
working", but if you want to help... :-)

>> Also: do you use some plublic web service? Which one? I may add another
>> example and using something more real than a echo server would be nice.
>>
> Except for the echo public server, not really.

hum... ok, so you use calaos as both server and client in this scope?
Is this expected to go over the internet or just local networking...
IOW: why did you pick WebSocket?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri