Hi Raoul!

Em terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2016, Raoul Hecky <raoul.he...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> As I implemented websocket (server+client) in calaos on top of ecore_con, I
> know some things about websocket ;)

Nice! Would you also try to do some tests or rewrite some part of your
existing code to use my proposed API?

Also: do you use some plublic web service? Which one? I may add another
example and using something more real than a echo server would be nice.

One thing that I heavily used to validate my implementation was to use the
> Autobahn Websocket Testsuite project. It runs hundreds of test on your
> client or server implementation and gives you nice results and message on
> what is not working as expected.
>
> Link:
> http://autobahn.ws/testsuite/

Nice to know its a good test suite. It was mentioned in the nodejs
framework I used to test, but I was doing only manual tests using that. Now
that it works, must do some extensive testing.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri