>> Floating point comparison in C leads to very difficult to diagnose bugs.
>>
>> I'm strongly in favor of turning this warning back on immediately.
>
> Then only where it makes sense please. Even then, I don't think
> forcing the whole community to deal with this is the right approach.
> I'm with Stefan here, first work in a branch, and then when the
> number of warnings is actually reasonable, push to master.

we do that for other things, like he said... unused parameters. which
is actually a strange thing, because we get a warning if we don't use
the parameter but didn't flag them as such (EINA_UNUSED), but if we
later change the code to use it, there's no warning "using argument
marked as unused"... I know in my whole efl_net code I may have left
many of those due lack of warning... since more often than not I
didn't use "Eo *o", just "... *pd", and then I added some check/method
that uses "o" and I forgot to unmark it.

Then either change the policy of the whole project, or let's stick to
it as zmike/derek pointed.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri