Le 2017/03/29 21:39, Thanatermesis a écrit :

>> Since we often need to remember people of stuff:
>>  /remind [@person or #channel] [what] [when]
>>  /remind me to drink water at 3pm every day
>>  /remind me on June 1st to wish Linda happy birthday
>

> If you want, I have a customized (with -just- the basic stuff) a bot
> that I
> personally use based in cinch, I used it since more than one year now
> and
> is perfectly stable and light, there's the list of these few features,
> you
> can include more or disable any of them
> https://github.com/Elive/keyra-bot

Hello Thanatamasa, Thanamana, Thatana ... Thanananana Batman ! (hard
name :D)
I looked at your bot's README, and i wanted to point at you that the
Memos
are already implemented on most IRC servers through MemoServ (you might
not
know it).

On Freenode, type : /msg memoserv send Thananana test message
This means that if you prefer using !memo, it might be simplified to
just
be a gateway to /msg memoserv.

It has the benefit to handle registered accounts.
Doc : http://www.geekshed.net/commands/memoserv/

PS  : I will train myself at writing your nickname, as using tab for
       autocompletion doesnt work on my mail client.
PS2 : Kid joke, no offense.

--
gυιℓℓαυмε ғяιℓσυx