Hi,

Just to chip in here I have to disagree that type checking is only
available in low level languages. There are many high level, easy to code
systems with explicit and compile time checks. I don't think that as a
project grows it should get lower level - that is counter intuitive and may
indicate that you have the wrong language not the wrong abstraction level...

Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms