On 05/04/2017 06:37 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We are already in the development window for 1.20 and I wanted to bring
> up a schedule for its release.
>
> Here is my proposal arranged in a way to get us back to our 3 months
> release rhythm. Comments?

I'm going to be annoying and stay in the less releases is better until
eo is done. With that in mind if eo isn't done or close by the freeze I
think we should weigh up the new features we have and if there is
nothing that anyone is in a rush for (eg a bunch of wayland stuff and
e's not ready for a release) I think we should hold off until there are
new features that people are waiting for. If there is new stuff and
people want it though, then yes release.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30