On Wed, 10 May 2017 21:42:52 +0200
Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> If anything I owe everyone an apology as I started this kind of debate
> on IRC when I mentioned maybe starting a UX team where i would focus
> on the user experience of various aspects of e. So apologies for any
> issues caused here.

Nothing to do with you. It was the first thing I noticed. I filed a bug
on it as one of my first. On Apr 9 2017. Long before the IRC convo.

I will be doing a presentation next month for my LUG. They record the
presentations. I will make sure to ask everyone in the room about the
clock. That way you can see first hand how some react when seeing it
for the first time. I will not show any bias.  I will ask two questions.

1. Can you read the clock easily?
2. What does it look like?

Curious if anyone says a tube, nixie, vfd, etc clock.

Really just something that needed 1 other option to never be an issue.
Via EDC would not have been much to make the same clock less those
images. Or one using text vs images for digits. Though why it has to be
one or the other and not option for both is interesting. All could
easily have been avoided :)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.