On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:03:25 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:31:16 +0200 michael bouchaud
> <michael.bouch...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > No I don't use a dm today, I'm a single user on my laptop.
>
> same for me... :)

Hardly ideal for others. May work for you but it is a horrible end user
experience. Do not run Windows, Apple, Gnome, KDE, etc run E, but you
have to use CLI or come up with your own ways to log into E, in 2017....

That makes for a wonderful end user experience and helps to grow the
community. If growing the community is of interest.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.