Hello,

I have installed some fifty-odd backgrounds by copying them to the ~/.enlightenement/backgrounds directory and I am finding it extremely difficult to access the oversized Destktop > Background menu. What happens is a little difficult to describe:

I middle-click, move the pointer to "Desktop" and then as soon as the pointer reaches the "Background" sub-menu (thus opening it..) the menus move upward at full steam pushing the main menu out of sight and I am unable to "stabilize" the background sub-menu: it just goes up and down like an elevator running wild.. After many attempts I - sometimes - manage to shift the pointer to the right and "immobilize" the background menu but I was thinking that there might be a better way. Such as adjusting the scrolling speed for instance. I have looked at all the different Settings options a couple of times and just cannot find any place where I could change this.. I thought that another option might be to pin the menus to the desktop but unfortunately many themes do not provide menu title bars and this appears to be necessary to make the menus "stick".

Any hints much appreciated.

Chris.