Robert G. Werner wrote:

gavron wrote:

Hello,

I have installed some fifty-odd backgrounds by copying them to the ~/.enlightenement/backgrounds directory and I am finding it extremely difficult to access the oversized Destktop > Background menu. What happens is a little difficult to describe:

[snip]

Any hints much appreciated.

Chris.

[snip]

My suggestion is to right click and select 'Special FX Settings' and in the dialog uncheck 'Always pop up menus on screen' and you will probably also want to uncheck 'Warp Pointer After moving menus'.

This is how I deal with that little 'feature', anyway.

Thanks much. Will play with this tomorrow..!