Hi there,

I'm having continued problems with epplets.  The minor one is that I use
two instances of E-Biff to check two different mailboxes.  However, when
the mailbox gets deleted (mutt does this when there's no mail in there),
E-Biff doesn't update itself to show that there's no mail until it gets
restarted.

The second, and more fundamental one is that when I start enlightenment,
it's quite random what epplets I see.  For example, when I logged on
this morning, my desktop looked like this:

http://tinyurl.com/wal8

Note that all of the extra instances of E-Biff point at the same email
inbox, rather than having two, each pointing at different email inboxes.

It should look like this:

http://tinyurl.com/walc

Sometimes it gets it right, other times it displays extra instances of
some things or some are missing etc etc etc... Generally very annoying.
Is this a known bug -- is there some simple solution?

rpm -q enlightenment:
enlightenment-0.16.5-15mdk

rpm -q Epplets:
Epplets-0.5-11mdk

uname -a:
Linux morat 2.4.22-custom-patched-for-tpconfig #3 Sat Nov 15 22:01:18 GMT 2003 i686
unknown unknown GNU/Linux

OS: Mandrake 9.2

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Al