At 04:09 AM 11/24/2003, A. S. Budden wrote:
The second, and more fundamental one is that when I start enlightenment,
it's quite random what epplets I see.  For example, when I logged on
this morning, my desktop looked like this:
<snip>
rpm -q Epplets:
Epplets-0.5-11mdk

I would first suggest removing the epplet package you've currently got installed and install the RPM that's available from E's website. epplets have a configuration option that helps deal with "multiplying epplets", i.e. extra instances. It's possible that Mandrake didn't enable this option when they built it.

Then again, I can't say that the E-supplied epplet RPMs were built with that option either....

Hall