Hi. I tried E17 a while back and was very happy with it. The only major showstopper was that I couldn't turn the anti-aliasing _off_. (why anybody would want to make the text look more blurry is beyond me, but each to their own I guess :) Doesn't matter whether it comes from OS X, Windows (clear type), or various linux window managers, it all gets turned off) Gnome and KDE by default ship with it on, but my eyes go nuts after 5 mins so I have to turn it off. Is there any way yet I can do this in E? I am comfortable editing source code if that's what I have to do.

The other thing I was wondering is whether the dock now allows one to click on the icon and bring the currently open application to the foreground (OS X behaviour) instead of launching a second instance.

Thanks for your time.