On Thursday, 22 June 2006, at 13:25:49 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> aa fonts in x require use of Xft (which provides different font
> drawing routines to core x ones) - well ok you can DIY with xrender
> and pixmaps etc, or in software. did you add xft support to eterm?

No, that's my point.  If they had done it right the first time by
enhancing the core X routines instead of grafting on Yet Another
Extension Library, it wouldn't be an issue.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "It is strange to be known so universally and yet be so lonely."