On Wed, 23 May 2007 16:17:47 -0400
Mike Russo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe this is how E17 is designed - and I've been using it for so
> long I cannot even think of going back to using any other desktop
> environment. The icons for windows in the pager is also another reason I
> use E17 everywhere.

It maybe how its designed, but to scroll desktops by mouse wheel is not set by
default.  As its not, the full power of having xinerama run with independent
heads is lost.

To scroll the desktops via mouse wheel is a feature I have enjoyed since e16
was in the Debian repositories and missed it when e17 first started up.  I
never expected to get independent heads and this is unique in all the window
managers I have tried with xinerama.

Feature Request: please set as default to scroll desktops via mouse wheel.

- R