2008/8/20 pierrO Le Cocq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I have problem using the file manager on E17, icons blink and it's
> impossible to open file or directory. But when I launch the file
> manager from the disk icon on my desktop everything is normal.
> On kubuntu 7.10, I had this problem at the beginning and it has been
> solved without I understand the reason. It appears again with kubuntu
> 8.04.
> Thank for your help.
>
> As it's the first time I post here, let me do a tiny description. I'm
> linux user since 5 years, member of a French LUG called
> Nautile<http://www.nautile.org>. I work on a Jurrasic PC, a Compaq
> Deskpro with a 733 Mhz processor. I follow enlightenment since I
> understand it's possible to have multiple Desktop Managers.
>  Friendly
>
> --
> pierrO : http://blackibis.exen.fr/

Similar sporadic occurrences here though with the menu and the
windowbar menu. As you can reproduce the problem have a look at the
.xsession-errors file in your home directory. It may give people a
clue as to what is happening.

--
rob

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1