On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 22:23:40 -0400 Christopher Michael <cpmicha...@comcast.net>
said:

> As is apparent here:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~devilhorns/run_ff.png
>
> It works fine with current svn of e17 & efl (as of this writing). I
> would try updating to the latest and greatest that you can...(ideally
> from svn, but you have already stated that you don't want to do that) :)
>
> If the problem does persist for you, the only way we can really be of
> help would be if you had a gdb backtrace of the crash (which would
> require installed from svn and building with -g, etc, etc).

well if he doesnt want to upgrade to svn and it's fixed.. there is NOTHING he
can do. it's upgrade and have something that works or live with what he has.
not much in between (well unless he wishes to patch his own code and rebuild -
but i am assuming that is even harder tan upgrade , so ruling it out)