Don't understand this. My desktop ibar has missing icons. There is a place for
them in ibar, and putting the mouse over the locations shows the title, and
clicking on the that spot starts the program. It's just the icons are missing.
Checking the Setting/Settings Panel/Icon Theme, no themes are there.

If I logout and login as a different user, the icons are present in ibar, and
checking Settings/Settings Panel/Icon Theme shows the different icon themes.

I tried moving the .e directory and restarting e, but have the same problem. If
I use xfce4, the icons are all there.

Any ideas what I should be looking at?