---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alguien Alguien <juliocesar...@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/12/2
Subject: Full screen: Bad behavior
To: enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi E developers.

I'm seeing some problems with a couple of apps while in fullscreen:

VLC: The bottom control panel (play, pause, stop, etc.) does not
appears when I move the mouse. This is a random behaviour as it
is not present always.

XBMC: 1) I can not shutdown/exit/etc. from this app. 2) I can not use
the control bar (play, pause, stop, etc.) while playing a movie.

The problem is an area or zone at the bottom of screen where the
mouse cursor can not move through. As a result I can not click the
icons/buttons placed there.

That area is exactly as high as the default E desktop shelf.

Best regards.