On Sunday 02 Dec 2012 16:00:45 Alguien Alguien wrote:
> [...]

If I understand the OP correctly I see a similar problem here with citrix
icaclient.  A bit of an edge use case I thought, but it used to work correctly
some versions back.  When launched the icaclient takes over the whole screen
of the virtual desktop in which it is launched, and displays the virtual OS.
If I move away from the virtual desktop that the icaclient is running in full
screen and then return back to it, the icaclient is now window'ed rather than
full screen, with title bar shown at the top.  The whole window is displaced
downwards by the width of the title bar, hiding the bottom of the icaclient
beyond the end of the screen.  This is a pain, because the bottom of the
virtual OS running within the icaclient is no longer visible.  The workaround
for me is to press Alt+'click & drag' the window upward to reveal the
icaclient OS toolbar at the bottom.

Another problem with this windowing is that the default e17 bottom shelf is
now visible and on top of the icaclient window, hiding the icaclient OS
toolbar.  To overcome this I have to press Alt+right click, and then select
Window/Maximise/Fullscreen (it has reverted to Unmaximise) to be able to
restore the icaclient window as was.

I think it would be a better idea if fullscreen windows stay so, rather than
reverting to Unmaximised when switching between virtual desktops?
--
Regards,
Mick