On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Arvind R <arvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The foll. code snippet
> list = edje_available_modules_get();
>

>     printf("Edje modules available\n");
>     EINA_LIST_FOREACH(list, item, name)
>         printf("   %s\n", name);
>     if (edje_module_load("elm"))    {
>         printf("Loaded module 'elm'\n");
>     else
>         printf("Could not load module 'elm'\n");
>
> produces:
>
> Edje modules available:
>    emotion
>    elm
> Could not load module 'elm'
>
> Is it because it's already loaded? The

could be couple of things, I can't test right now, but:
  - could be a bug in edje_module_load :-P (guess not)
  - could be that the module was already loaded (guess it wasn't)
  - could be some dynamic linking error (maybe this)

could you run with EINA_LOG_LEVELS=eina_module:4, this should produce
warnings if the module failed to be loaded due some error.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems