On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Arvind R <arvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Arvind R <arvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The foll. code snippet
>>> list = edje_available_modules_get();
>>>

>>>     printf("Edje modules available\n");
>>>     EINA_LIST_FOREACH(list, item, name)
>>>         printf("   %s\n", name);
>>>     if (edje_module_load("elm"))    {
>>>         printf("Loaded module 'elm'\n");
>>>     else
>>>         printf("Could not load module 'elm'\n");
>>>
>>> produces:
>>>
>>> Edje modules available:
>>>    emotion
>>>    elm
>>> Could not load module 'elm'
>>>
>>> Is it because it's already loaded? The
>>
>> could be couple of things, I can't test right now, but:
>>   - could be a bug in edje_module_load :-P (guess not)
>>   - could be that the module was already loaded (guess it wasn't)
>>   - could be some dynamic linking error (maybe this)
>>
>> could you run with EINA_LOG_LEVELS=eina_module:4, this should produce
>> warnings if the module failed to be loaded due some error.
>
> haha -
> WRN<3777>:eina_module lib/eina/eina_module.c:323 eina_module_load()
> could not
> dlopen("/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/edje/modules/elm/1.7.99/module.so",
> RTLD_NOW):
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libelementary.so.1: undefined symbol:
> _eina_unicode_utf8_next_get
>
> Got to downgrade elementary also -:( Note the CPU and OS taken out of
> the MODULE_ARCH (as it's already taken care of.

seems like you have a problem with stale versions of stuff. Cedric did
add this _eina_unicode_utf8_get_next() as static inline some days ago,
in less than one day he changed the name to
eina_unicode_utf8_next_get() (also static inline defined in eina's .x
header).

then you're likely using an old version of elementary... and your eina
is either newer or older than that :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems