On 29/03/2013 21:30, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Guys, will the rest of us who are not using RHL clusters, or distros that
>> are
>> adopting wholesale systemd and udev, end up being locked out of the party?
>

> unfortunately no, but they should

I hope that's a joke.

I do not use systemd and have no interest in doing so.

May I point out that e17 is a window manager/desktop shell, not
something else? I don't like it when WM authors do silly things like try
to dictate what basic system software I should use. Just sayin'

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com