I have 2 desktop files vmware-player-XP.desktop and vmware-player-W8.desktop

They appear without problem in the iBar,each one with its own icon.
I start vmware-player-W8.desktop, iconize it, and it appears in the ibox
but with the icon of vmware-player-XP.desktop. (instead of
vmware-player-W8.png).

I do not understand what may occur.

Here is significant data :

root@pcouderc:/usr/share/applications# cat vmware-player-XP.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=VMware XP
Comment=Run XP
Exec=/usr/bin/vmplayer /var/vm/TOLL-XPVM/TOLL-XPVM.vmx
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Icon=vmware-player-XP
StartupNotify=true
Categories=System;
MimeType=application/x-vmware-vm;application/x-vmware-enc-vm;

root@pcouderc:/usr/share/applications# cat vmware-player-W8.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=VMware W8
Comment=Run W8
Exec=/usr/bin/vmplayer /var/vm/TOLL-W8VM/TOLL-XPVM.vmx
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Icon=vmware-player-W8.png

root@pcouderc:/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps# locate vmware-player-
| grep
png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/vmware-player-W8.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/vmware-player-XP.png