Hi,

While watching a youtube video in firefox or chrome on an I5 laptop,
enlightenment cpu usage averages around 37% and the browser around 37%.  I
do not understand why, since E19 is just a window manager, it should not
use that much CPU.  I am switching to E b/c it is thin and fast, unlike
gnome or KDE.  But... the high CPU utilization worries me a bit.

thank you.

TP