On Sunday 11 Jun 2017 22:14:53 Peter Flynn wrote:
> On 11/06/17 19:34, Mick wrote:
> [...]
>
> > What you are describing is not right,
>
> It doesn't look right, but it's what comes up.
>
> This is a freshly-compiled (this afternoon) copy of e from
> https://www.enlightenment.org/distros/debian-start

There's a dev who looks after the Debian builds, so he can confirm if what you
get is expected.

> You can see these in the Emacs window in the screenshot.
> Why would there be 10 of them and what task do they perform?
>
> ///Peter

I am not entirely sure.  I've noticed every time you restart e a new file is
incremented.  Perhaps they are config backups?

You can delete (move) them, restart e and then you could find all these
multiple clocks are gone.
--
Regards,
Mick