Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] Solved! (Was: Re: font settings don't work)
  Date & Time: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 23:25:49 +0100

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

[...]
CH> enlightenment will set xft.dpi to 75 if scale is 1.0. it didn't
CH> set this before. efl itself always rendered fonts at 75dpi. it's
CH> compiled-in. scaling is not done by faking/changing dpi but by
CH> applying a scale factor. to make sure everything matches it now sets
CH> the dpi to 75 (multiplied by scale factor), thus you may need to set a
CH> different font size. if you are changing font size, it is possible you
CH> actually want to increase the scale factor to 1.2 or 1.3 instead.
CH>  Font size ONLY affects fonts. scale factor affects everything.

Thanks!

By setting dpi 75, I got the best solution.
Everyone knows this key point, I wonder?

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡