On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:49:54 +0200 Quelrond <quelr...@gmail.com> said:

> The mouse in/out events don't give any interesting information here.
>
> The key factor is the order of showing menu and emitting 'focused' signal.

they should give some interesting info. focused causes the extra overlay object
to appear and that is what does the pulse/zoom anim. that object should not be
accepting events thus not cause a mouse out. what i am wondering is if you get
a mouse in then a mouse out immediately after - eg right after the focused
signal is sent? that overlay zoom object that you see when mouse is over
(focused) should have mouse events pass through it as if it didn't exist.

the menu shows as a result of a mouse in and a small tiemout. that timeout is
deleted/canceled by a mouse out or some other conditions. i want to know if
that timeout even begins and what event cancels it (or the mouse out hides the
menu if the timeout already happened)

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com