On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:38:43 +0200 Quelrond <quelr...@gmail.com> said:

> It does not seem to be a case.
>
> I move mouse pointer into an IBar icon, it stays there about 10 seconds,
> then I move it out. The call sequence (with timings) is as follows:
>
> 1666376906 _ibar_cb_icon_mouse_in
> 1666376907 _ibar_icon_mouse_in_timer
> 1666376907 _ibar_icon_menu_show
> 1666376918 _ibar_cb_icon_mouse_out
> 1666376919 _ibar_cb_out_hide_delay
> 1666376919 _ibar_icon_menu_hide
>
> I don't see the menu when my mouse is in. I see it briefly when I move
> it out.
>
> So, it seems that all the functions are called correctly, but the menu
> is not visible before I move the pointer out. Then it is hidden by
> timer. Probably, something in the overlay zoom object blocks showing the
> menu.

that is odd... the menu is shown.. but you don't see it? something must be
hiding it... but what? FYI i just don't see the problem here so it's hard for
me to debug a behaviour i can't see and observe... is something emitting some
signal twice to show to the menu?

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com