Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 04/03/23 alle 10:14:
Hello,

In the Message;

   Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
   Date & Time: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:58:09 +0100

Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 04/03/23 alle 09:01:
[...]
If you did, then execute this;

$ sudo cp /usr/share/pipewire/media-session.d/bluez-monitor.conf /etc/pipewire

I don't have such file nor any of the files you did mention, i guess it is
because i didn't install pipewire-media-session.

In the Message;

   Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
   Date & Time: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:27:18 +0900

[MN] == Masaru Nomiya <nom...@lake.dti.ne.jp> has written:

[...]
MN> Your problem seems to be related to bluetooh.

MN> Before you do that, you should do the following as preparation;

MN> 1. if possible, uninstall the wireplumber and install
MN>   pipewire-media-session

MN>   The reason is that pipewire-media-session is obviously better
MN>   sounding than wireplumber.

MN> 2. install rtkit, then create a rtkit group, and add your own users.

MN> 3.

MN> $ sudo cp
/usr/share/doc/pipewire/examples/alsa.conf.d/99-pipewire-default.conf
/etc/alsa/conf.d/

MN> 4. $ sudo touch /etc/pipewire/media-session.d/with-alsa

MN>  You might need to do this beforehand;
MN>
MN>  $ sudo mkdir /etc/pipewire/media-session.d

MN> Next is the curse for bluetooth.

MN>   $ sudo touch /etc/pipewire/media-session.d/with-pulseaudio

Can't you take it that this sentence is written based on both the case
where wireplumber must be used as is and the case where it can be
replaced by pipewire-media-session?

2. rtkit is already installed, i've added my user to the rtkit group but nothing changed

3. there is nothing on my system under /usr/share/doc/pipewire expect usual files: NEWS.gz, README.Debian.gz, changelog.debian.gz and copyright. Without the conf file that should be in examples i guess it would be unuseful to create /etc/pipewire/media-session.d directory, wouldn't it?

Refards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "No Windows, no gains!" ... "Why, I am wrong?"
                                                 -- Bill --