Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 10:31:49 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

[...]
MM> 2. rtkit is already installed, i've added my user to the rtkit
MM> group but nothing changed

 $ systemctl --user status pipewire pipewire-pulse wireplumber

to see the effect.

MM>  3. there is nothing on my system under /usr/share/doc/pipewire expect usual
MM>  files: NEWS.gz, README.Debian.gz, changelog.debian.gz and copyright.
Without the
MM>  conf file that should be in examples i guess it would be unuseful to create
MM>  /etc/pipewire/media-session.d directory, wouldn't it?

Yes, create it.

I don't know about debian, but in my case, there exist files in the folder
/usr/share/pipewire/media-session.
If it's the same as this,  execute follows;

$ sudo cp /usr/share/pipewire/media-session.d/with-pulseaudio
/etc/pipewire/media-session.d
$ sudo cp /usr/share/pipewire/media-session.d/with-alsa
/etc/pipewire/media-session.d
$ sudo cp /usr/share/pipewire/media-session.d/buez-monitor.conf
/etc/pipewire/media-session.d

If the different place, you can find them;

# cd /usr/share

# find ./ -name with-pulseaudio -o -name with-alsa -o -name bluez-monitor.conf

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: m.nomiya @ gmail.com
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       " Today’s China is not the old China humiliated and bullied over
               100 years ago. It is time for these people to wake up from their
               imperial dream."

              -- Hua Chunying’s Regular Press Conference on August 4, 2022 --