Von: David Keeler<mailto:dkee...@mozilla.com>
Gesendet: ‎27.‎04.‎2017 02:03
An: enterprise@mozilla.org<mailto:enterprise@mozilla.org>
Betreff: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Super slow pages after update from 45.9->52.1
ESR

Firefox has a couple of tools that could be helpful in tracking down the
issue. The network monitor might illustrate if the problem is in the
network or not (Tools -> Web Developer -> Network). You could also try
the new Gecko profiler ( https://perf-html.io/ - here's a talk on how to
use it: https://air.mozilla.org/gecko-profiler-introduction/ ). It's a
bit more heavy-weight (and you can do more with it on more recent
versions of Firefox than 52), but it can help diagnose these sorts of
issues.

Cheers,
David