Hello everybody, one of our users has discovered a weird change in how
Firefox ESR 45 and ESR 52 deal with new windows.

Imagine the following:

- A Windows 7 laptop
- A docking station with two monitors attached
- Firefox is launched on the primary screen (1). Any link that should open
a new window does opens a window on screen (1)
-- that's what is has been like in ESR 45 no matter what.

In ESR 52.x however, as soon as you go below 80 % (Ctrl-minus) the window
that would have opened on screen (1) in 45.x now
actually opens on screen (2) aka the secondary screen. Now our users
complain they cannot work like this.

Any ideas or suggestions would be really welcome.

Regards,
Chris