Hi Mike,

same here.

I always use "restore session" at startup because of a lot of open tabs and
after installing new esr68.1.0 the checkmark in the user settings was gone.
You can enable it again manually and it will work but it was disabled after
starting the new firefox version.

Expected behavior: even after updating/upgrading firefox version from 60.9 to
68.1 firefox should start with the last session tabs

It was not a problem at all during updating in the esr60.x.x version path

Best regards,
--
Sascha Osdoba
Department / Abteilung IT

Phone / Telefon: +49 6159 71 1971
Fax: +49 6159 71 2896
s.osd...@gsi.de

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH Planckstraße 1, 64291
Darmstadt, Germany, www.gsi.de

Commercial Register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
Managing Directors / Geschäftsführung: Professor Dr. Paolo Giubellino, Ursula
Weyrich, Jörg Blaurock
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des GSI-Aufsichtsrats:
Ministerialdirigent Dr. Volkmar Dietz