From: Enterprise <enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org> on behalf of Tiago Marques
Delboni <tiago.delb...@almg.gov.br>
Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 17:24
To: "enterprise@mozilla.org" <enterprise@mozilla.org>
Subject: [Mozilla Enterprise] Issues with multiprocessing

Hi!

Since ESR 52.x and now with ESR 60.x, both Windows/64bits, we are having issues
with multiprocessing enabled - FF hangs or some funcionalities of
sites/applications doesn't work as expected. We observed this behavior on
OpenCMS based websites, Alfresco and a few others.

To fix this, we had to set "browser.tabs.remote.autostart=false" in our
organization.

Anyone else having this kind os issues?
--

Tiago Marques Delboni