Hi!

My Firefox is stalled right now! It happens intermittently, we don't know what causes it. It doesn’t seems to be related to Samuel's issue, since we don't use capability policies. All we know is that it happens when multiprocessing is on.

How can I generate some sort of dump or debug information that can help Mozilla investigate this issue?

*Tiago Marques Delboni*
Gerência de Aplicações e Suporte a Clientes / GTI
(31) 2108-7700

Assembleia Legislativa de Minas Gerais <http://www.almg.gov.br> Facebook da Assembleia <http://www.facebook.com/assembleiademinas> Twitter da Assembleia <http://www.twitter.com/assembleiamg> Instagram da Assembleia <http://www.instagram.com/assembleiademinas> Youtube da Assembleia <http://www.youtube.com/assembleiamg/>