Maybe "deployment" is easier in some sense, but the massive change
introduced by Quantum, which annihilated a large number of add-ons, has
made it impossible to return to Firefox's previous functionality and
usability (esp. the user interface). Thus the new state of affairs is
that, although it's easier to deploy this version of the browser, it
isn't the same browser.

P.S. I have been using the Firefox family pretty much exclusively since
I switched from Mosaic (DEC's OSF/1 Unix on Alpha) to Netscape about
24 years ago, but Quantum is by far the most disruptive change ever.
It's the first change that actually *removed* significant functionality
compared to the previous versions.