In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ray Amos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>With my Canon D30 set in the large jpeg mode I am getting beautiful,
>salable 13x19 inch prints.  I print with the Epson 1270 on archival Epson
>Matte Heavyweight paper.  An 8x10 is a piece of cake.

I am thinking of going digital for the next ice hockey season and was
thinking I would have to restrict my print sales to A4, but your posting
suggests I can sell larger. Excellent news. Now I have to buy an A3
printer! I've just ordered a used 135/2 L and 550EX flash which are both
'as new in box' (probably unwanted Christmas presents - although why
anyone would not want them I can't guess!).

Chris.
--
http://www.hockeyphotos.com/