Hi Evrim, sorry to hear about your flash problems but...

> i am not the only one apparently (read the previous posters) - >they are
really discriminatory at that store.

<snip>

> they know nothing and are rude to you unless you are a soccer >mom they
can rip off /rant)

Uh-oh, looks like you stepped in it :) Are we naive because we're women,
because we're mothers or because we enjoy soccer? Sounds a little
"discriminatory" to me :)

Kim
proud soccer mom who had her equipment in order when she shot this cover:
http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arc99/11_27_99/index.htm (yes, that's my son
:)
(not really offended, just yankin' yer chain :)