Hi Kim

No way! I am just mentioning their bias, not mine. I went to the downtown
store couple times and observed who they pay attention to more, or approach.
Salespeople tend to approach a certain demographics, somehow. I hope I do
not offend anyone, but that is my observation, YMMV. It is like car
salespeople, they think that women are less informed or they are naive. What
a bunch of rubbish! I hate that attitude. Really silly. What also makes me
mad is that even though my English is pretty decent, I have friends whose
English is not very fluent. In such cases, customer service people get very
inpatient. It is a common reaction to assume someone is stupid because they
can't explain their problem well enough. I fall to thta to sometimes. oh
well. Overall, I found US to be quite receptive to foreign people.

evrim
ps. i used to play semi-pro soccer, fwiw, till i dislocated my shoulder.
cheers!