On 06/16/2014 12:15 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Just a quick update:

* I am working to get the final rhel7 content lined up for building
   against in koji, as soon as that goes live I'll drop a note here.

Great, thanks.

* When do we want to look at leaving beta status for epel7?
I'd suggest we should definitely give CentOS time to release, but
should we have any other critera?

That seems like a reasonable criterie.

* There's a number of broken deps in the repo currently. Before leaving
   beta should we drop packages with broken deps? I'd really prefer not
   to ship with any. We could also force all packages with broken deps
   into testing or something.

We need a broken deps report as well. I'm fine with either dropping or moving to testing.

* When should we retire the epel7 wiki page for requests? I think
   personally, I would be ok dropping that now.

I'm still finding chunks of packages to branch, so I'd like to keep it for a while longer. Still haven't built octave and packages yet.

Any other thoughts around epel7?

I'd still like a python 3 solution that allows us to build python3 packages directly as done in Fedora, but I just don't have time to do much more here.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       or...@nwra.com