Dear Aruzinsky...

Science not necessary have "foreseeable practical value in the near
future", I know a lot of engineers that are in theoretical field.

I can't read your paper, could you send a copy to 'enriquef...@gmail.com'?

Regards;
Fynn.
--
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day"

"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the
poor are hungry, they call me a communist."
_ Dom Helder Camara