I can't because I have no PDFs and, if I did, I wouldn't send it to
you because I don't like you because you are a liar.  For example,
your response below is non sequitur because I never implied that
"Science not necessary have "foreseeable practical value in the near
future". '  In another thread, I implied it was inferior science in
some average sense.  In fact, I feel slightly guilty that I could not
find a practical advantageous use for my published result.  But, at
least, I potentially prevented some other researchers from wasting
their time on getting the same result and that lessened my guilt.

But, I bet that most engineers who publish pure research do not feel
guilty because, unlike me, they define their morality by what is
normal or what is acceptable in their religion and not by what they
believe contributes to the greater good.